Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Here we go!

One of these days I will photograph the whole wedding day prep and install so you can come along with me and see how we roll. Here is a little snippet of what went on last weekend. A lovely spring wedding at the University Club. 

At the studio as we build the job. Jenni looks so serious. I swear we were smiling the whole way through.
Next day before we pack up. Always relieved to see that everything looks good...another recurring nightmare.
A refined Bridal bouquet with just a touch of pink.
Eight of these bouquets for the maids in waiting....
Here...take a closer look
 For the entry table....lots of goodies in there.
 A perfect fuzzy geranium leaf
Made it to the venue. Can breath easy...somewhat. I want those babies out of the box and on the table. Long load in as we share the elevator with various club staff members.
Remember me? Here I am showing off and in place.
How is that for a ceiling!
Sorry not the best shot. But finally on the table!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I just love your work!

SuzyMcQ said...

Those cerise ruffled tulips are just about the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...until your next post!

webb said...

Am I crazy, or is that lilac that I am smelling? Gorgeous flowers. If I were that bride, I would have been in seventh heaven!

about said...

Your work is breathtaking! I am a painter, however i have just started studying Floristry - i have never seen anything as incredible as your designs! thank you for being such an inspiration!

Denise Fasanello said...

Thank you so much for the support. I can't tell you how much it means to me. About - I was a painter. And dream of it still. One day I will return to it. Makes sense painting and flowers. Thank you again

Janet said...

Lovely! It's always fun to see the working photos to.