Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One Man's Trash another Woman's Treasure

I scored two amazing metal garden chairs the other day. My best street find ever. Incredible what folks will toss in New York. The color - a lovely robin egg blue has inspired my window display. I'm thinking of keeping that color scheme (light blues, faded greens and whites) for the holidays, with some sparkle thrown in here and there (of course!).

Heavenly scented bouquet of gardenia, freesia, garden snow roses, tibet roses, mini callas with a little trail of black netting for some drama. The direction was to keep it clean and refined so no greens. I could have buried my nose in it all day.


5 comments:

Bow Street Flowers said...

Pretty and SCORE!!! on those amazing chairs.

Adrienne said...

SCORE! That bouquet looks familiar ;)

Cindy said...

total score ... i love the blue chairs!

StephieB said...

Beautiful flowers and a great find too! One man's trash is definitely another's treasure!

Happy weekend, Stephie x

flowers on my table said...

Love the chairs and the fresh colour scheme. Love Linda x