Monday, July 11, 2011

Purples and Blues with a touch of mint

 
Hello there. Back from a long weekend in the Catskills. First full weekend off in a long time. It felt good to be away. We swam in fresh lakes, ran around bare foot on green grass and found a pony for the littlest one to ride. I am however a little bummed that I easily packed on 4lbs in 2 days from indulging in bread, sweets and wine. I was down 8lbs after a couple of weeks of clean eating and exercising. Damn. I have a goal and this time I am serious about it. But most importantly no more hateful body talk. I am not passing that down to my daughter. Back on track tomorrow. 

While I upload some pretty vistas from our trip here is a favorite recent bouquet.
I should add the bride who carried this bouquet had the prettiest frilliest cocktail length dress I've ever seen. It worked perfectly with the ruffled look of the hydrangea and scabiosa.

2 comments:

flwrjane said...

Yum. If you know what I mean:)

xoJane

StephieB said...

Gorgeous! Hugs, Stephie x