Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Home Alone

I'm home alone! This is rare people, very rare. After a busy morning shopping for this weekend's weddings and touring the market with a lovely bride in the misty rain I rushed home to take Littlest Pheasant to school. One out of commission train, two station changes (WTF? NYC MTA!) and then finally finding a cab at Chambers Street I get home to find my hero husband has already made the drop. Ahhh, what bliss to be home by myself for a few hours. I might even turn on The View. Here are some images of the bouquet from last weekend.
 



5 comments:

Adrienne said...

seriously can not get enough of your work :) :) :)

flwrjane said...

Though I am childless and husbandless, I do have a partner, a Lab and a roommate, oh, and a cat all in the little house. I loooove to be home alone, long for it actually. So I appreciate your happiness. Actually it's just me and the dog right now. Pretty sweet.

webb said...

Assume that's an ranunculus with the painted edge. Absolutely gorgeous. You have the touch.

sepal and twig said...

Hi Thanks for visiting:) Love the little pea tendrils in this arrangement.

Saying I do said...

What is the name of the white flower with the purple edges? it's beautiful!