Monday, March 9, 2009

Wallpaper and Roses


A couple of weeks ago I was invited by the super talented Monika Broz to participate in a fashion photo shoot she was organizing. The location was this incredible Victorian home that had not been touched since the 1960's. I came a day early to style some shots with just the flowers. Here is one of my photos from the day. I am anxiously waiting for the professional pictures, which I know are going to be incredible. You can see a teaser montage on Monika's blog. It was so much fun!! Thank you Monika. Stay tuned...more to come.

2 comments:

jessica/miniature rhino said...

the teaser images look amazing! hey- we are neighbors (kinda)!

Denise Fasanello said...

hi miniature rhino,
yay for brooklyn. maybe we will cross paths one day?
- little pheasant